Dec 29th, 2020 by wbcccsfaaa
Dana was on vacation so Dennis did a review of the "I Dare You To Read" selections from past episodes, including the following books:
- Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer
- One Day She'll Darken by Fauna Hodel
- The Subtle Are of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Everything is F*cked by Mark Manson
- Loserthink by Scott Adams
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Send by David Shipley and Will Schwalbe
- Unsubscribe by Jocelyn Glei
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X Kendi
- So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- Filing the FAFSA by Mark Kantrowitz and David Levy
- How to Appeal for More College Financial Aid by Mark Kantrowitz
- Reinventing Financial Aid edited by Andrew Kelly and Sara Goldrick-Rab
- Community Colleges as Incubators of Innovation by Rebecca Corbin
- Robot-Proof: Higher Education in the Age of Artificial Intelligence by Joseph Aoun
- Demographics and the Demand for Higher Education by Nathan Grawe
- Books by Brene Brown
- Grocery: The Buying and Selling of Food in America by Michael Ruhlman
- The Revenge of Analog by David Sax
- National Affairs magazine (quarterly)
- The Hoover Digest magazine (quarterly)
- Subscribed: Why the Subscription Model Will Be Your Company's Future by Tien Tzuo
- The Way of the Warrior Kid (book series) by Jocko Willink
- Reader Come Home by Maryanne Wolf
- Encounter Broadsides Series
Find out more about CCCSFAAA at cccsfaaa.org.
Follow CCCSFAAA on Twitter at @CCCSFinaidAssoc.
Have feedback for Dennis and Dana? Got a topic you want us to discuss? Email us at email@example.com.
"What's Brewing, CCCSFAAA?" is a Studio 1051 production. Studio 1051 is a creative collaboration of Dennis Schroeder and Dana Yarbrough.